SmartIT and Bakotech recently hosted a CISO meet-up Basqal Volume 3.
The offline event was organized with BAKOTECH, SmartIT, Picus and SOCRadar at Basqal Resort & Spa Hotel. The meet-up was dedicated to the actual cybersecurity issues providing an excellent opportunity to learn the latest news, expand capacities through peer learning, gain new experiences, and build networks. In addition, the speakers shared their expertise about products and services and gave valuable advice on strengthening cyber protection.
Fresh ideas, discussions and presentation of top solutions of Palo Alto Networks, Picus Security and SOCRadar® Extended Threat Intelligence — that is how we could describe the event briefly.
Among the topic discussed were the following:
– State of Cloud-Native Security
– Palo Alto Networks Services
– SmartIT MDR Services
– The Art of Continuous Security Validation
– The Beginning of Every Attack Starts with the Weakest Link in the Chain: Stealer Logs
– The Industry’s Most Complete AI-Powered SASE Solution