SmartIT Achieved Palo Alto Networks Cortex eXtended Managed Detection and Response (XMDR) Specialization and Certified Professional Services Partner (CPSP) status.
SmartIT, a cyber security company in Azerbaijan announced it has become a Palo Alto Networks Cortex® XMDR Specialization partner. SmartIT joins a select group of channel partners who have earned this distinction through operational capabilities and fulfillment of business requirements and completion of technical, sales enablement and specialization examinations. The Cortex XMDR Specialization will enable SmartIT to combine the power of best-in-class Cortex XDR™ detection and response solution with their managed services offerings — helping customers worldwide streamline Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services and quickly mitigate cyberthreats.
To achieve Specialization status, Palo Alto Networks partner organizations must have Cortex XDR-certified SOC analysts/threat hunters on staff and available 24/7. Partners seeking this XMDR Specialization distinction must also complete both technical and sales enablement and specialization examinations. Cortex XMDR Specialization partners combine experienced analysts, mature operational processes, and proven customer support with Palo Alto Networks market-leading security products, enabling them to provide customers comprehensive visibility, detection, and response across network, endpoint and cloud assets, combined with best-in-class threat prevention and in-depth security expertise.
“We’re excited to expand our partnership with Palo Alto Networks as a Cortex XMDR Specialization partner. As a Cortex XMDR Specialization partner, we combine the power of best-in-class Cortex XDR with our best-in-class cyber defence services to relieve the day-to-day burden of security operations for customers with 24/7 coverage. This achievement confirms our commitment to provide our customers with next-generation security technology and services” said Gurban Zeynalov, Director as CEO at SmartIT.
SmartIT Managed Detection and Response Service aims to improve security teams and accelerate the deployment of a fully functional detection and response capability, removing the hassle of having to choose, purchase, operate, and maintain a security tool set. To achieve this, SmartIT leverages Palo Alto Networks market-leading technology to provide real-time behavioral analytics correlated with threat intelligence from endpoints, networks, and clouds.
Combining the leading XDR and NTA with world-class MDR operations, SmartIT is capable of providing an all-in-one service delivered through a simplified monthly subscription that includes:
• XDR delivery, fully managed by SmartIT: Our team takes care of deployment and setup, including the integration with your existing NTA capability, providing close guidance and support throughout the entire setup process.
• Managed service: 24/7/365 XDR operations, incident triage, analysis, and prioritization by expert security analysts.
• Intelligence-led security: Go beyond out-of-the-box detections with SmartIT threat intelligence, custom rules, and threat hunting.
• Rapid response: Security analysts are on hand 24/7 to isolate threats and limit the impact of breaches.
• SmartIT is a leading security service provider supporting your business globally. We empower your security operations team with managed threat detection dedicated to detecting and responding to threats and digital risks by delivering proactive security operations based on Cortex solutions as an industry-leading MDR and a Cortex-specialized partner of Palo Alto Networks.